Prefer a bit of extra comfort and want to drive your bed directly to the festival? Well look no further, purchase a Live-in Vehicle Ticket!
Live-in Vehicle pitches are sized 7x7m maximum. You can have one tent or awning alongside your live-in vehicle for guests providing this fits in your 7x7m pitch.
Only purpose-built (fitted sleeping and fitted cooking or washing facilities) live-in vehicles will be permitted entry to the Live-in Vehicle field. Unsuitable vehicles such as unconverted vans, buses and cars (unless towing a caravan) will not be allowed entry to the live-in vehicle field and will be redirected to the festival car park where it is prohibited to sleep in vehicles.
There are no height restrictions to enter the Live In Vehicles campsites however please be aware that the road leading to the Live In field has an 11ft max height bridge. If your Campervan is larger than 11ft you will need to plan to head for Parwich village. Once there, use the post code DE4 2PR. From Parwich, ensure you approach site via Backhill Lane and Parwich.
Please note that live-in vehicles:
• Will not be permitted entry into the family camping area
• Only require one live-in vehicle ticket per vehicle
• Will require a general entry ticket for all guests
• There are no showers in the Live-In Vehicle field. There are showers available in the Peak Club VIP camping field.
• Are allowed in the access campsite but you will need to contact email@example.com to confirm this prior to arrival as space is limited
*Live-in Vehicle price £70.00 + £4.00 booking fee