Prefer a bit of extra comfort and want to drive your bed directly to the festival? Well look no further, you can purchase a Live-in Vehicle Ticket for £70 + Booking Fee.
New for this year you can also add a power upgrade so you can still charge your devices and blow dry your hair! Live-In Vehicle Power is £60, please see below for the do’s and don’ts.
- The Live-in Vehicle fields now have electric hook-ups! You can add this onto your booking here.
- The campsite will have toilets as well as waste disposal
- Showers are not provided in the Live-In Vehicle campsite
- No generators are allowed in the Live-in Vehicle campsite
- There are water points in the campsite
- Live-in Vehicle Spaces are 7x7m
- One tent or awning is permitted next to a live-in vehicle, provided it fits in the allocated space.
Power Do’s and Don’ts
- You will need to bring your own waterproof, 30m cable with a 16SPNE connection
Ensure the cables are tested
- There will only be one connection per campervan
- No fan heaters
- You can use travel kettles but not regular ones
- Please avoid hair dryers and hair straighteners where possible
- Your cars are able to enter the campsite and can be left next to your Live-in Vehicle.
- ONLY purpose built vehicles are allowed to camp here. You will not be able to camp in or next to just your car or in a Van with a mattress in the back
- There are no Live-in Vehicle spaces in any other campsites.
- If you are a VIP ticket holder, but wish to use your Live-in Vehicle you will need to purchase a Live-in Vehicle pass and camp in the Live-in Vehicle Campsite as there are no Live-in Vehicles in any other campsite